Friday 26 October 2012

Wear It Pink 2012

Today, Friday 26th October, it's Wear It Pink day to support and fun raise for breast cancer campaigns and the awareness of it. I decided that I would share my outfit with you guys, and hope that you are all wearing something pink for the cause. It's not hard to pick something pink out of your wardrobe and wear it for one day; even you guys! Last Friday, I wore green for the awareness of saving the rainforest and I am more than happy to support things like this as well as donate. As you know, from one of my previous blogs, I donated £5 to Cancer Research and if you have any spare change and would like to help, give it to a charity that is close to your heart; it doesn't have to be about cancer, or saving the rainforest but every charity would appreciate the money they receive from kind souls. It's all about giving and being better people for it.

Pretty butterfly ring- hints
of pink
Without further ado, I present to you, my pink outfit and accessories! Have a wonderfully, tickled pink day and I'll see you next blog post :) Lots of love xx

I apologise for my gormless expression but
you can see the hot pink blouse!
This doesn't give a good
representation of the colour
but these are very
pale pink coloured
feather earrings, which I love
What jewellery is complete without
a pretty pink charm bracelet?
















And when I'm in my lectures
and seminars, I am always carrying
around a pink notepad- especially
will today!

No comments:

Post a Comment