Sunday 28 October 2012

The morning after...

So, I went out and got massively wasted last night.

It's always a bad indicator when you wake up with a bruise on each foot, a big bruise and cut on your knee and multiple scratches down your right arm with no recollection of getting any of them...

I would say this is a one off occurrence but I would be telling a bold face lie. The problem is I drink too much before I've even left the house and then make a royal tit of myself when I'm out with people in public. I don't think I'm that bad, but I do have the wake up next morning "what have I done?" moment to contend with today. I had a good night nevertheless.

BUT it's all in the name of good memories, because one day I'm going to look back and it will all be over. I'm going to enjoy, and cringe massively when I think back on my drunken nights out.

I'm young, and a student- it's definitely allowed.

Don't judge. Although, I've decided I'm not taking a camera out next time - it has bad results

No comments:

Post a Comment