Friday 30 May 2014

Friday Fun!

I had such a good day today. I spent the entire day with my Mum, sister and my little nephew Max. He is so cute and I can't believe how big he is getting. It's insane. He is now 3 months old.

We went to an all you can eat breakfast and I had the best full English ever. I probably could've done with it yesterday morning after my hangover but a day later was still good! I also bought Maxy boy a little Wales top that I insisted he wore today. His Dad didn't appreciate the Wales top and had to buy him an England football kit but I loved here.

Here are some cute little pictures:


I love this little boy. He's so happy!

Tomorrow though, I'm going to have a lie in because I am knackered. I had to have a little nap earlier today. I'm getting too old that my hangovers are no longer last just a day... I'm still feeling.

Also, I fell over today. Fell over the baby gate by catching my foot on the top (I tried not to have to open it and instead lifted my leg over the top but it didn't work) and I went smack down on my hands and knees... It quite hurt. What a fool!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment