Thursday 1 May 2014

Hello May

You'll have to thank Tom for you getting this blog today because I completely forgot about it. Not that I forgot it was the first of May but I've been sat at home lesson planning and evaluating since 4PM non-stop and I completely forgot about needing to blog... Oops. Major blogging fail, eh?!
So, this is how my May is looking- it is going to be filled with a lot of stress, teaching and probably a fair bit of crying... That's just the way I think it has to be!

 5th May - Bank Holiday Monday couldn't have come at a better time! It's always nice to only have a 4 day week because it means that there is less of the week to be tired over. It's a tiring job being a student and a teacher and I can only imagine that it will only get worse when I get a full time job so being able to have a 4 day week is fab!
Unfortunately for me, I will be spending this day by planning with my teacher because we want to bash out a good couple of weeks planning so we're prepared for everything that may be flung our way!

 7th May - It's my first official observation from my University Tutor- I've had an observation from my teacher but my tutor feels scary!

 22nd May - My teacher is observing me on this day...

 23rd May - It's my final deadline to hand in my final ever assignment. Yeeey! I also get a couple of my old assignments back! Noooo. But it is the last day before half term. Yeeey!
So it's not all bad
I'm also trying to plan to go to Cardiff to visit Harry on this date or on the weekend- but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to make it. I hope so!

 26th May - HALF TERM!

And that's it.
That's my month.

I realise how pretty dull and boring it is :(

What does your May look like? I hope it is better than mine to be frank!
Love you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment