Thursday 15 May 2014

M.I.A

Oh my, what a week I have been having. It has certainly had its ups and downs and although I am glad that the week is over tomorrow, it's been a good week. Stressful, tiring and emotional but I have had a good time and I now feel like I may actually be getting used to this teaching malarkey.
I have now gone up to 80% of the teaching, and I am teaching 4 out of the 5 days with a whole day of PPA time. It is half a day shy of what normal teachers get and so I am really getting a view into what it takes to be a teacher. I have had such a good week and then I've had such a bad week. I had a bit of a rocky day on Tuesday, when I just gave up with trying to hold it altogether. I think I'm getting sick, and the pressure of everything just got on top of me. Chuck in 33 noisy 10 year olds and you have a tearful Nicole. I rally didn't like it but thankfully my teacher and the support staff were so lovely and made me feel a lot better.

Today I have only just felt like I could have relaxed by the time I've gotten home because I know that tomorrow is Friday and although Friday is still another day, it marks the start of the weekend and therefore you don't need to worry too much about everything being perfect. I have so many evaluations to write up and I think that I will definitely be caught up with deign all of them on the weekend, which I'll hate myself for but I just can't be bothered today!
I think that I'll get a couple done today and then I'll retire to chilling.

I think I'm getting ill.

I'm going round my teacher's house tomorrow to plan and we're going to order takeaway and just bash out all the planning for my last 3 weeks at school after the half term. It's all going so quickly. After this week, I have one week until half term, and then after half term, I only have 3 weeks left at school and then a week at uni and I'M DONE!

Good news alert: I have an interview. I'm not going to tell you when and if I never mention it again, it means that I didn't get the job. I'm nervous and feel like I might potentially jinx myself for saying that I have one but I don't mind. Life is going to decide how well it goes and there will be a good reason if it doesn't go well. I just have to wait and see.
This blogging regularly gig is definitely difficult to keep up now that I've got more responsibility. There is always just too much to do and too little time in which to do it in!

Never mind. This is a blog of catch up, moaning and explanation. 

I love you all. As always
I miss you guys!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment