Tuesday 6 May 2014

Teacher Appreciation Day

Today is the official National Teacher's Day and as a student teacher that is almost a fully qualified teacher, I'm taking this day as my own!
As a child, you may have ended up hating your teacher because she/he made you do difficult things that you didn't want to do. BUT as an adult, I hope that looking back, you can understand that you were misguided as a child and in fact your teacher moved mountains to try and help you achieve. Despite what children give teachers in terms of their behaviour and what they say (I've been told by a child that they hate me), we continue our job without any personal offence taken.
It's true to say that teachers are a vital part of a child's life and the running of society. They not only give children the subject knowledge, but they also mould them into respectful human beings

Thank a teacher! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment