Thursday 22 May 2014

Last Day of Half Term

Today is the last day of term for my school and that means that the children get a day off tomorrow. Unfortunately for me though, I have to go to Uni tomorrow to hand in my assignment and also get two of my other assignments back- I'm not a fan of this sort of things. But I am glad that after Friday I will be on half term for a week off.

I am trying to plan to get down to Cardiff for a couple of days this half term but anything that takes effort feels a little too much like hard work. I will make it though because I do miss my Cardiff friends and since I started this year, I have been meaning to get back there but whenever I have the time, I don't have the time... I'm just too busy but this is the week off that will be a week off because all my plans should be done, and I will have all my assignments handed in- which means that I don't have anything else to do!

Yippeeeeee.

I can't wait. It's going to be glorious.

Are you looking forward to the weekend?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment