Monday 12 May 2014

Motivational Monday #47

I always need to remind myself this.
For me, the dearest thing about a Monday is getting back into the daily grind of teaching. By the end of the week, I end up feeling a lot more comfortable in the role of class teacher and I feel like I'm finally understanding how to teach and learning each and every day. But after the weekend, I always start to feel a little nervous and unsure of myself as if I have lost the ability over the two days that I have had off. I don't know what it is and whether it's just me being a little insecure but it does annoy me.

It's like I have to gear myself up to go in and tell myself that I can do it. I can be awesome. 

Is that what it is like with you and your job? It depends on how new you are to something to whether or not you still feel nervous.

I do want to wish my friend Chloe a very good luck on her first exam of her second year at University. I know she'll be awesome so I'm sending her this message to remember to be awesome :)

Have a brilliant AWESOME Monday! 
I love you all,
Nicole
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment