Sunday 18 May 2014

Summary Sunday

Wow, the severe lack of blogging this week is quite embarrassing. I think this is the worst week for blogging since I started this whole adventure a year and a half ago. After this week, I think that hopefully I might get a bit better at blogging more regularly. It's just a lot of pressure on me at the moment and I don't think it's going to let up anytime soon either. Thankfully, half term is in a week and it means that I might be able to have a little bit of down time... We shall see. Maybe if I get some work done today, I will write a couple of blogs that I can post throughout the week.

Anyway, for today, in a break from working, I want to take a quick look back at my adventure last year. See what I was doing and how I was feeling.
Here we go:

12th May 2013: A Good Cry

13th May 2013: Motivational Monday #4

14th May 2013: How to Not Fail at Life

15th May 2013: I Can't Remember

16th May 2013: One Down, One to Go

17th May 2013: Cosmetic Surgery

18th May 2013: Sunday Bum-Day?

I'm a little bit of a let down at the moment in all areas of my life. I have not seen my friends for ages and I always never feel like organising things because I get so tired and know I'll be bad company. Life on this course is seriously stressful. I only have 5 weeks of it left to go and it seems insane. With the pressures of needing to get a job, I'm seriously freaking out.

I can't wait for summer now to go on holiday!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment