Sunday 11 May 2014

Summary Sunday

I was working until 11:30PM last night on my university work... It was not very fun and when I got into bed, my whole body felt as if it had been through a work-out. And I still didn't feel like I had done enough... Never mind, eh?!

It's now Sunday and I got to sleep in until 10AM... It was magnificent, glorious and simply wonderful. I wish I could do it more often. But life calls and duty takes precedence.

So before I get back to my work and get going for the day, I thought I'd write a quick blog looking back on what I was doing this week exactly a year ago. This reminiscing is very therapeutic and I really do love it.
5th May 2013: BBQ Season

6th May 2013: Motivational Monday #3

7th May 2013: Spring Has Arrived

8th May 2013: Wednesday 8th May

9th May 2013: I Love Eating Out

10th May 2013: A Long Time Coming

11th May 2013: Dog Update

And that is what I wanted to blog about a whole year ago. I'm sure whether my blogs then were a lot more exciting than my blogs now, but they are different and that can be good or bad...

I also had a brilliant idea for a blog last night before I went to sleep but silly ol' me forgot to write it down and so now I've completely forgot what the hell it was. I don't even have an idea about what the subject was. This makes me sad...

Have a wonderful Sunday. Can you believe it's already 11th May? I know I always say it but time is speeding by so quickly.

I don't like it!

But I do like you guys.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment