Wednesday 7 May 2014

Observation Day

Today is my second observation of my final placement. Last week, I had my very first official observation but this was less scary because this was done by my teacher and therefore because I have been with her for weeks, it was less nerve-wracking. Unfortunately, this observation is being done by my tutor that is coming from the university.... This is also a man that I have only ever met once before.

I'm scared.

I'm less scared about what I need to teach because I'm pretty au fait on algebra, but I am nervous about behaviour management and making sure that 30 10-year-olds are focused on what I'm saying and not on talking to one another.

I'm sure it'll be fine, or if it's not- it'll be a great way for me to learn and develop as a teacher. But I will probably be really sad if I don't do very well!

WISH ME LUCK!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment