Saturday 10 May 2014

Lazy Saturday

Yesterday, I was so tired and a little too busy to make a blog so I shall do a quick Friday and Saturday round up of my life...

Friday, I taught and then was knackered. I think because it was so windy, the children were just a little crazy and therefore were so unsettled to work. I did manage to enjoy my week and although it was stressful with observations and increased responsibility, it was a good week. Then I got home and little Maximus was round so I could have cuddles with him!! He was a little whiney but it helps me to hone in on the skills of settling a little baby. It worked quite well and I had such lovely cuddles with the beautiful boy. I love him!
Then I went to my friends house for pizza, cider and a little shop talk about teaching and paperwork etc. I have been avoiding friends recently because I've been a little unsettled in the way I feel and how I'm thinking about life. I kind of isolate myself when I'm feeling down and so being able to spend the evening with them was like drinking water after a long hot day without it. It was so refreshing and made me realise how much I really do love them and need them around me.

So, I had a lie in today to catch up on sleep and ended up starting a bad day for paper. I did nothing for the whole day and instead played The Sims 3. My friend Hollie keeps playing it and posting pictures that makes me want to play it. At the most inappropriate times. That girl!! Anyway, I enjoyed it very much and felt like it was worth the time, just to be able to get my mind off all the pressure and have fun!

And now, I'm sat watching Eurovision with a cheeky cider feeling guilty about having done no work and therefore trying to get a bit done whilst I'm relaxing... I'm so bad!
What's your Saturday night looking like?

Let me know! I'd love to hear from you all

I love you all
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment