Sunday 25 May 2014

Summary Sunday

For people in the UK, we are all having a great big relief moment today because tomorrow is a bank holiday, which means NO WORK!

And what has me even happier is that I have a whole week off for half term. I am sooooooo glad. I can't even wait for more lie ins. It's going to feel so good. After so much work these past couple of weeks AND yesterday getting things ready, it's been a very deserved time off.

Let's get straight to what today is all about and step into our figurative time machine and go back one whole year ago! Were you here a year ago? Let me know in the comments if you were and if you weren't, when did you start reading my small time blog? I'm glad to have you all here!!

Also big kudos to myself for finally blogging 6 days out of the 7 this week. Huge achievement for such a lazy blogger!
19th May 2013: How Far?

20th May 2013: Motivational Monday #5

21st May 2013: Terrifying Tornado

22nd May 2013: Thorpe Park

23rd May 2013: Throwback Thursday

24th May 2013: How To Look Good Naked

25th May 2013: Almost Missed It!

LOVE YA BABEZZZZZ!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment