Saturday 6 July 2013

Blog Everyday, Read Everyday

Over the past 3 years, the stress of uni has been overwhelming as well as personal issues and it has meant that whilst I was able to read plenty on our annual holiday, there wasn't much time in between where I could truly sit down, relax and not have to worry about anything. This summer, I have decided that I am going to take the time to rekindle my love of reading and because it relaxes me so much, I am going to be reading everyday. It may just be a chapter a day, or numerous chapters or even potentially a whole book if I pick a good one. But the fact is, I'm going to read and let my mind wander and completely relax without needing to think. I love the escapism of a good book.
I already blog everyday, and so I get to write everyday, another one of my passions. Why not read every day too? My friend, Tom, likes to watch a film every day and I seriously recommend doing something like this over the summer so that I spend my summer doing things I love without wasting it away with long lie ins and doing nothing. In between blogging and reading everyday, I am hoping to be seeing plenty of my amazing friends.

What are some of your summer plans? Whether it is learning a new sport, hobby or simply having an everyday routine. Let me know below.

Love to you all,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment