Friday 12 July 2013

Sun, Glorious Sun

If you're in England like me, you know that the weather this past week or so has been beautiful. There are many words that can be used to describe the weather, stunning, glorious, gorgeous being just a few of them. The normal weather is generally cloudy and rainy with a touch of sunshine. But tomorrow, the temperature is going up to an impressive, and potential, 32. I am so excited, and it's a Saturday and so there is plenty of time for me to sit out in the garden in the sunshine and to tan my skin a little- I'm sick of being pasty white...
So, a little update of where I am in life at the moment:
1. I finished a week at school on placement readying myself for September.
2. I have been shopping for graduation dresses (trying to choose one out of 3) and general holiday clothes (which are yet to arrive...) as well as spending my brother's money for her to
3. I have been a general housewife helping my Mum out with cooking and cleaning to give her a rest.
4. I have been sunbathing and spending time with my family in the sunshine.
5. I am getting way too excited for my graduation that will probably end up being long and boring but it always looks cool and I get to actually do it!
6. I'm eagerly waiting for my holiday so I can get away from everything and relax in the sunshine.
7. And finally, just waiting on my course in September to start so that I can begin my teacher training- I'm a little scared but eager to get started; especially after my week at school!

That's it... I am hoping that the sunshine lasts for a while longer and that we can all bask in the pretty weather. It's a bit warm for working though and I found myself feeling like I was going to faint multiple times during the week, mainly because I didn't drink enough water and spent the mid-day sun outside in the playground. I never learn...

It's not usual that I write a blog post raving about the sensational weather so I like to make sure that when it is sunny, I talk about it and appreciate every second. 

As much as I love winter and snuggling up in blankets to keep myself from being cold, I do love looking outside and seeing glorious blue skies feeling the delightful rays on my skin. There's something very uplifting about a beautiful summer's day.

Let the sunny days continue!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment