Tuesday 9 July 2013

Graduation Dress Success

A couple of days ago, I complained about not having a graduation dress and only have a limited number of days to find one. Well... Since then, I ordered 5 dresses from asos.com in hope that at least 1 would be one I liked and wanted to wear for such an important event in my life. 

Well, it happens that I like 3 of them.

The trouble is that I only have one big event to wear it to and so I can only really buy one... Here is where you guys come in. I am hoping that you could help me decide which one you like the most. And I shall post the dress that I decide upon at a later date. So, let me know and I will love you forever.

Dress 1:

Dress 2:

Dress 3:

Cast your votes and PLEASE help me pick a graduation dress!

Have a hot, sweaty albeit gloriously beautiful day
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment