Wednesday 31 July 2013

PicMonkey.com Review

I'm back with another review already. It seems that I've been finding so many different apps and websites that help me out immensely. I think this review is going to be a favourite of people who blog, create pictures with quotes on it or people that generally want to edit some of their pictures but don't have the money for fancy software. If you're anything like me, your photography skills and editing skills are limited. I never know what to change in order to make a picture look better but this site makes things a lot easier.

It's called picmonkey.com and it's so easy to use. The second you're on the site, you simply just click on the button that says edit a photo.  And then you get these options to edit your picture:
You can change the saturation, brightness, shadows and many many more things changing the colour of the picture etc. It's simple to use with the easy sliders that allow you to toggle between all the different effects that changes your picture in slight ways making them 10 times better.

I've never been one for changing a picture using effects and stuff. The closest that I've ever gotten is Instagram and even that I'm not very good at but this site has allowed me to add an extra dimension to the pictures that I use, mainly for this blog. Most of the new photos with words on them are made by myself and although they wouldn't win any prizes, I'm proud of having made them myself.

That's another part that I love the site so much- the ability to add text beyond the usual fonts available on Microsoft Word. My favourite font is Amatic Small Caps. You'll see it in some of my other blogs and also the main header to this blog! 
After
Before

And the best part is that it's FREEEEEEE!

I'll never be the best but it adds a little creative twist in my life that quite frankly lacks a lot of creativity.

Plus it allows me to create my own pictures for this blog, which I enjoy very much. If you have wanted to edit photos but haven't found a good site, give this one a go and let me know if you like it or if you don't. Also, if you know of a better site, let me know. I'd love to find a load of different ones so I can pick one.

Hope you've enjoyed this review and give it a go!

Love you all,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment