Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello August

By golly Miss Holly, it's that time again... It's already the start of a new month and the 8th month into the year. Which means that I have been blogging for 8 months- crazy! Just 4 more months to go and I will have completed my goal of blogging everyday! July was amazing in both weather but as well as some exciting things happening. I graduated. Sure, I went through a heck of a tough time with family and I know I will continue those tough times during the coming months but looking back, I look upon the sunshine filled days and the laughter we shared. It's the only way to keep moving forward. It's like that old saying, you have to laugh or you'll end up crying. It's true.

Anyway, it's now officially August and it's insane to think how fast time is going by. I am looking forward to only a couple of things this month and so this is going to be a very short blog, and I apologise for that but I can't help but not have lots of things plan. I like to go through life on the spur of the moment!

 2nd August - Film night round Tom's house with a couple of great friends. I love the times when we can sit in and have a good old natter whilst watching a great film. 

 10th August - Gerri's 21st birthday party. I'm looking forward to going to hers for a BBQ and a couple of drinks with my bestest friend. I also get to look after Molly Moo for the night which makes me happy to end the night!

 18th August-1st September- I'm going on holiday to Cyprus, which I can't wait. I am so excited and looking forward to lounging in the sun. No only that, I'm looking forward to being able to see the reality of being able to relax on my Mum's face and hope that it brings her a little bit of happiness. She's had a really tough time these past 5 years and she deserves all the free time she can get, not that she gets very much :(

And that, my friends, is the complete list of all the plans I have. I don't have very many but then again, I don't always plan things weeks in advance. As I said, I like to go through the process where I or someone else texts me asking what I'm doing on that day and then play it by ear to do things. It's more fun that way!

I hope you have a wonderful August and keep coming back for more daily blogginess with me. Let's all hope that the sun shines down on us this month continuing the beautiful summer we've been having. I love the sun!

But not as much as I love you pretty little ducklings that I would like to place in my bag and carry around with all the time and kiss on the cheek periodically just to know that you are there and I haven't lost you.

Got a bit weird? Alrighty!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment