Sunday 25 August 2013

Next Year's Holiday

All of these blogs are either going to be about feeling beautiful in whatever body type you possess or my holidays (past and future)... It wouldn't be right to not talk about holidays seeing as I am on one at the moment. I have gone to Cyprus with my parents and my brother. I have always gone on holiday with my family except for a camping holiday with my friends when I was 18 years old. I loved it and we had bundles of fun but now we want to go somewhere abroad. We had been planning to go to the Lake District this summer but most of us had just finished uni and therefore were so poor that I probably couldn't even have rented out a bin for that holiday.

So now, the plan is to go on holiday together next year after we all have had a year to save up the money to go abroad for 10 days or two weeks; whatever we can afford. I really hope it happens because I think it'd be a great time, if not a little annoying at times ;)

All my specifications for this holiday is that:

1. It's not too expensive.
I don't want it to cost me an arm or a leg but I am willing to spend enough in order for us to go somewhere nice so that it's not a moment when we get there and we think "what the hell did we book?" I'm not a snob in where I go, at all, I've stayed in a 2 start hotel before; I just want it to be nice and for us to be able to look back on it and think "that was a good holiday" not "that was a dirty, horrible hotel that made the whole holiday suck."

2. It is in a place where the sun shines
I'm not a fan of going away for holiday and not coming back with some sort of suntan. I am not a girl that wants to go on an adventure holiday, I like to lounge around the beach and unwind from the stresses of life. I also like to be able to go out at night to have a few drinks, only to start the whole day again. If it rains when I'm on holiday, it feels like I've paid money for nothing, for weather that I could've had back at home. It needs to be weather that we rarely get here at home.

3. It's with my friends
Sorry, you're not in this one Tom and Rach...
Even with this list, I know that as long as it is with my friends, I'll have a blast regardless. You can turn a shitty situation into a good one just by your thoughts and mind if you're having fun with people that you love.

Where do you want to go next year? Have you got any destination suggestions for us?

Let me know! :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment