Saturday 3 August 2013

Night Of Fun

Last night, I had my first sleep over in years. I can't remember the last one I had but I know it was when I was still in my teens... That long ago. It's one of those childish things that you loved to have just for the simple fact that you did everything you weren't allowed to do. I missed the times when you would just stay up super late talking about anything and everything just for the sake of it because you could stay up til 3AM! Let alone all the sweets and crap that you consume during the night because there was no parent to tell you no.

But the truth is, you always got bored a little, felt sick from all the sugar you consumed and you never have a good night's sleep! The fact is that the idea of a sleepover mostly always is better than the actual sleepover! Although, I have to say, since living at uni and spending 24/7 with some of my friends, sleepovers are more enjoyable. It's less about the rebellious fulfillments and more about just hanging out!

Last night, we had a slightly more grown up sleepover by making home-made pizza and mojitos before we settled down to a film. We still had the copious amounts of sweets but that never changes with age! Whenever there is a chance to overindulge in all the forbidden foods, it is almost law to take every opportunity!

I am convinced that I have the best of friends in the whole wide world and I'm so glad we are all back together to spend plenty of hours in one another's company. I love them guys and I feel sorry for everyone else who doesn't know them!

When was your last sleepover and did it live up to all your expectations? I love you all, enjoy your Saturday and I'll talk to you tomorrow! :) BYEEEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment