Monday 12 August 2013

Motivational Monday #17

This Motivational Monday is going to be a part Motivational Monday and a part saying a massive happy birthday to my best friend. She officially turns 21 today and I can't be more proud of her for everything she's been through and for being where she is today. As it stands, she is also starting her course for her new job today so I guess this is also wishing her a massive good luck for that although I know she doesn't need it because she'll smash it. She's amazing and I love her to pieces.
My message today is simply, love your best friend and all your friends for they are the angels that Heaven provides you with to help you journey through your life. Your family is everything but slowly and surely your friends transfer into the family category and Gerri has definitely done that over the years. I already have 4 sisters but she is as much of a sister to me as my biological ones. I've always said she is my fifth sister and I am her sister.

Humongous happy 21st birthday Gerri, I love you and I hope you have an amazing day. I know you don't like birthdays but your Dad will be looking down at you super proud of the amazing, kind,beautiful and simply one of a kind woman you have become.
Love everyone in your life, people! Don't hold grudges, let them go and hold onto the people in your life instead. Gives hugs, everyone loves a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment