Saturday 31 August 2013

Last Day!

It's the last full day on this holiday at the beautiful Cyprus and I know I don't want to go back home. Probably because I know that it will be back to work and probably hidden under a blanket of grey cloud and rain. I wish England had better weather because it makes everything so much happier. Although, I know that a holiday is only a holiday if you go back home and if you had a holiday all year round, you wouldn't be as appreciative of it. But you always get that sad feeling of having to return home where it's boring and monotonous.
Never mind, I do get to come back to you beautiful readers and thank you for sticking with me whilst I haven't been here. I do hope you've enjoyed this pre-written blogs and they haven't been too boring. I shall share with you some pictures when I get back!

Once I get back to England and started on my course, I'll look forward to the next holiday and the whole cycle of the year will start again. There's lots of exciting things to look forward to until the end of 2013 so make sure you stick with me for those.

At the moment, or so, I am chilling around the pool for my last day. Bliss!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment