Sunday 1 September 2013

Hello September

Let's just cut straight to the point and let me tell you exactly what my September looks like. And let me tell you, people, this is not a month of all fun and games. In fact, it is going to be a month full of trying to settle into my new course and adjust to training to become a teacher.

 1st September - I am flying home from Cyprus today late at night and so landing at around 3 in the morning on 2nd September.

 2nd September - 6th September -  After having landed at around 3AM on the 2nd (Monday), and getting in about 4AM, I will have to go to my old primary school to complete an observation week for my course.

 9th September - I have my induction for my course and then I am officially enrolled and start the new PGCE course.

 13th September - 15th September - I think it is this weekend that I am going away with my course to Swanage in order to have a bonding session with the people on my course.

 16th September - 30th September - I will be spending most of my time settling into my new course and getting used to the travelling and work load.

As you can see, none of the month of September is going to be all that exciting but it will be interesting to see how the course will be run/how different it will be and if I like it!

How is your September looking?

Love you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment