Thursday 5 September 2013

Throwback Thursday #14

Well, now that I'm back, I'm going back to old routines now and going to give you a little more of my past. I haven't done this in weeks and so I hope that it is no longer boring to you guys to see me when I was little. Enjoy my beauties! :D
For those that are old enough to remember what the o2 arena was before it became the o2 arena, this was the Millenium Dome. It was the big, and main event for when the Millenium was coming in, the big 2000. This was one of the positive things for the new millenium, other than the big millenium bug that everyone thought was going to crash the whole computer system. It was a big event that had loads of exhibitions as well as a big cirque de soleil type performance with people from trapeze and from what I can remember, it was great. The place only stayed open for about a year and ended up being a great big flop... But this photo of a huge boy has stuck in my mind as one of my memories of the past.
This is one of those random pictures that I found on my old picture. I think I was about 15 years old here in my old bedroom. Here is also my long long hair that hadn't been cut short once. Unlike now, I can't imagine having hair that long but sometimes, I look at these pictures and my long hair and I want it back. But when I end up having longer hair, I want short hair again. It's one of those things. I thought this was a nice interlude by having so many really young pictures to one that was a couple of years ago.
This is a beautiful picture of my Nan back in 2006 when she wasn't ill and was still loving life. Many of my memories of her are when she was getting sick and was no longer the Nan that I had always known. It's these pictures that break my heart because I can't believe she's gone even after 2 years. It's crazy and I'd give anything to have her smile back in my life.
This was one of the times that I went to Disneyland, which I absolutely loved. When we were younger, my Nan wanted to take my Aunt to Disneyland Florida but she had told my parents and was adamant that she wouldn't go if we weren't going (me and all my siblings). It meant that my parents felt so pressured to have to go even though they had no money that they saved like hell going without many things, including eating sometimes, just so they could have enough money to take us with them. They were also too proud to ever accept money from my Nan and so they saved and saved until they had just the amount to go away. It was a holiday of the lifetime and now I know that story, it means even more to me. I had a wonderful time and agree that it really is a magical place!
So, so, so attractive ;) 2009 holiday! 17 years old

Hope you enjoyed this all over the place Throwback Thursday!
xxx

For more editions of Throwback Thursday, click here and take a browse:

No comments:

Post a Comment