Sunday 22 September 2013

The Future Question Tag

In light of my 25 random question tag yesterday, my amazingly smart friend, Hollie, told me that I should do a future question tag that you guessed it, asks me questions about what I think about my future! So here goes...

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I'm going to put this into perspective for you guys and say that in 5 years time, I will be 26 years old. In 5 years old, I hope to be a primary school teacher in a good school and doing well with my career. I also hope that I will be moved out and potentially living with a friend or a partner. I don't see myself having kids just then but who knows when you will have them?

2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Given the fact I will be 31 in 10 years time, I hope to either be married and a mother, or be a mother and living with a long-term partner. I would hate to be a single Mum but in 10 years time, I do see myself as being a Mum. Life isn't always black and white and just because you don't want to be a single Mum, doesn't' mean that you won't end up as one. But I definitely want to have a few little jelly beans knocking around by then!

3. Do you think you'll always live around your family or move further away?
Everyone always asks me this and I think that I will stay around this area with my family. My family is such a big family and they mean absolutely everything to me. In the past 3 years, I have lived away from home and it hasn't been all it has cracked up to be. In the past 2 years, I have lost my grandparents and I hated it. I hated not being able to see them in the last couple of months and I can't imagine not seeing my Mum and Dad/siblings on a regular basis. I don't want to miss a minute if heaven forbid anything happened.

I'm too much of a family girl!

4. How many children do you wish to have?
I've always wanted a larger family but not as big as my Mum had. I think my ideal number of children would be 3 or 4. I want my children to experience how close me and my siblings were. I want them to be friends and never feel alone.

5. Are there any names you particularly like for them?
I have always loved the name Lucas/Luke and so think I am going to have to name my child that or give it as their middle name. I also really like the name Ava (pronounced Aye-Va). I think it's so pretty and unique but I don't know if I would name my child that.

6. What do you picture your future love to be/look like?
Enough said...

7. What is the one thing you have always wanted to do before you die?
I have always wanted to parachute from a plane. I am deadly scared of flying and so I don't know how this will actually work in practice but I think it is one thing that I have to do before I die, even if it ends up the way I die from lack of breathing all the way down. I wanted to do this by raising money for cancer research so that it meant something as well. 

8. Where is one place you would love to visit before you die?
I want to visit Australia. I don't care if I have been to tranquillised during the flight to get there but I need to go there once in my life.

9. Buried or cremated?
I don't like the idea of being buried under the Earth and having my body remains there forever. I want to be cremated but then be buried underneath the tree that I want people to plant as a remembrance of my life. I want my remains to feed something so that it can live on and grow. I want to remain a part of this Earth long before I've gone.

10. Are you scared of what the future may hold?
No, I'm scared of what my future might NOT hold. It's a silly thing to be scared of because I can make my future anything that I want it to be. But there are times when I wonder whether I will get the happily ever after. Or if I'll wind up being alone. It's scary but I know that whatever comes my way, I'll make the most out of it. It can't be that hard to find someone to love me and want my babies, right? Anyone wanting that job description, contact me ;) KIDDING!!

Everyone is scared because the future is so unknown but that's the most exciting part of it all...

What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments. I'd love to find out more about my readers and their aspirations and dreams. 

Talk to me!!

Love you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment