Wednesday 25 September 2013

Going Through Hell

Today is one of those days that I just want to punch someone or to hibernate until the days don't feel like complete crap. I woke up this morning in a positive mood, happy if not slightly tired. But throughout the day, my patience has worn thin, the lectures has worn me down to being exhausted and stressed. People think that you go into teaching and you just teach; simple. But the behind the scenes means that it is one of the most stressful jobs. And training is even more stressful. I know I sound like I'm saying my situation is worse than any others but I know it's not.

I completely know that my annoyance and anger at today is totally misplaced because I know how lucky I am. And if I take away the irritable mood I'm in now, I'm really enjoying my course. I'm just having one of those days when everything feels like it's an annoyance and you can't help but let it get to you. I just want to sit in the dark and cry until I fall asleep. It's bad but I just can't stay awake or bring myself to do any more work. My life has resulted to being studying and it's getting to me today more than any other day.

My friend, Tom, gave me a wonderful quote just a minute ago and I wanted to share it with you. Just in case any of you are going through one of those days where nothing can be fixed and nothing can make you smile!
Things can only get better, right?

The only thing that is keeping me going today is the thought of Friday in 2 days (which I end at 11AM; thankfully) and the fact that tomorrow I get to see 3 of my favourite people in the world. I am completely ready for some downtime and need a day where I don't come home, do work and then go to bed. I miss my friends!!

If you're having a bad day, I won't tell you to smile because I'm not smiling myself but tomorrow is another day and it will be better!!

Love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment