Wednesday 18 September 2013

Miss Grumpy Gills


After having no weekend just gone to pick myself up, get some rest and de-wind after my first week at uni, I am finding myself to be a very grumpy Nicole. I find that if I don't get enough sleep and have long days, it really gets to me and I hate that it does. I'm a very sensitive person when it comes to feeling emotions and so I feel like everything affects me a little more than usual. It's not even that I'm stressed, just that I get up impossibly early, have lectures from 9AM-4PM and then come in at 5:30 where I work until dinner and then I go to sleep super early because I need to be up early. My life is turning into nothing and because it's only just the start, I am definitely feeling frustrated with it.

I am a big grumpy, moaner and am so looking forward to having Friday off where I can relax and recharge my batteries for the upcoming week. The thought of assignments that I have been given already makes my skin crawl and I can't even face looking at the required readings for my lectures.

I want to be a teacher so bad, but I'm starting to realise that this course is not going to be an easy route to it. Especially when I have to start teaching and making lesson plans. I doff my hat to people that are brilliant at lack of sleep, juggling their emotions and doing all their work. I am not good at controlling my emotions and definitely feel like bursting into tears at any given moment! That or punching something/someone in the face... I'm not sure which would be better but that's neither here nor there.

I'll stop moaning now and leave you to peace on this Wednesday!

Love you all, send me something that will cheer me up. I need it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment