Saturday 21 September 2013

25 Random Question Tag

A lot of question tags are answered on YouTube but seeing as I'm not confident enough to actually show my face when I'm sharing my opinions, I thought I would adapt one of the tags I have seen to use for one of my blogs. This is therefore the 25 Random Question Tag...

You can either do this yourself just answering the question, take it for your own blog or if you're brave enough, make a video and put it on YouTube.

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have 2 cats called Ebony and Skye (their names are girly but they are in fact boys.) Recently, I also inherited my Grandad's dogs called Daisy and Tiny (they actually are girls with girly names) and 2 tortoises that have been in my family for over 70 years!

2. Name three things that are physically close to you.
My laptop that I am writing this on. My phone and my bag which includes a lot of random stuff that I don't even need!

3. What's the weather like right now?
It is currently cloudy but not rainy. It's around 16 degress celsius so a little chilly! I went out to buy some winter jumpers - that's how chilly it is getting!

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
No, I don't drive. I wish I could but I don't have the money to start driving. It was either go to uni or learn to drive and I chose university because I was being sensible... Boring!

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
I didn't have as long of a lie in as I would've hoped but I did wake up at 9:30AM which is a massive change from 5:30. I don't want to have to go back to waking up then on Monday!

6. When was the last time you showered?
I had a quick shower this morning before I went out shopping.

7. What was the last movie that you saw? 
The last film that I watched was actually at the cinema and it was called About Time. I loved it!

8. What does your last text message say?
Just 2 more shifts, Yeh all good thanks lovely :) hows things at home?! xxx From my best friend!!

9. What is your ringtone?
I actually changed my ringtone very recently and it is now The Fray - You Found Me. I love The Fray, their music is so calming and I could listen to them all day. 

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I have been incredibly lucky in my life to have been able to have been to quite a few different countries - USA, The Gambia, Spain, Tenerife, Cyprus, Tunisia and Egypt.

11. Do you like sushi?
I have never tried it but I am very fussy with cooked fish so I am going to have to say that I probably will NOT like it at all.

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
Well, my parents buy their food from Tesco or Morrisons. Mum likes to change it every now and then.

13. Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I might have taken some drowsy cold and flu medicine to fall asleep quickly at some point in my life. It works so well!

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have four older sisters called Justine, Lisa-Maria, Joanne and Zoe; and then a younger brother called Kevin.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have both in my house but I only ever use my laptop. The desktop computer is too slow!

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be 22 years old!

17. Do you wear contacts of glasses?
Glasses when I need to see things far away. I am short-sighted

18. Do you colour your hair?
No, I'm too scared that it will go tragically wrong!

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
Nothing, I am planning on being very lazy. Although, I did go shopping today so I guess that counts as not being too lazy?

20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, it was my Nan and Grandad's anniversary and it's the first year that we are without them both! I miss them.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I love chicken, peppers, mushroom and onion. In fact, that is what I am going to have on top of my pizza tonight! Yum.

22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? 
Well, I like them both. In fact, I like most burgers, including the pickle inside. I even go as far as eating other people's pickles if they take them out. Does that make me disgusting? I love it anyway.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Seriously? I've had many, and all of them were at uni. I even stayed up all night the night before my exam. Going to take an exam on no sleep is a stupid idea people and I do not advocate it at all.

24. What is your eye colour?
Mine are a mixture of blue and green!

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, but only a little bit; not enough for me to say no to either. I like them both but if I were to choose between the two, it would have to be Coke.

I hope you feel like you know me a little better and that you enjoyed this tag! Have a great Saturday 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment