Sunday 15 September 2013

Swanage Pictures

I've just come back from my University's field trip to Swanage, Dorset where there was more walking than I've done all yet and more rain on the final day than I've seen in weeks. I thoroughly enjoyed my entire weekend even if it was a little tiring but instead of boring you all with streams of writing about my time, I thought I'd show it to you in pictures...

Day 1 (Friday): Old Harry's Rock

Day 1 (Friday): Beach near Fort Henry and Old Harry's Rock

Day 2 (Saturday): Corfe Castle

Day 2 (Saturday): Our handmade art sculpture from collected materials
Day 3 (Sunday): Anneke and Jo walking

Day 3 (Sunday): Lulworth Cove

Day 3 (Sunday): Our big journey up the cliff
Day 3 (Sunday): Durdle Door
Jo, Anneke and Me!
I'm tired.

Bye.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment