Sunday 8 September 2013

Back To Reality

Tomorrow, I am starting uni and as I sit here and work out my journey of travel, I realise that this is going to be a bitch of a year. Travelling to Kingston uni isn't too bad if you can drive and don't have to go on public transport but because I don't, I am going to be leaving my house at 6:45AM everyday just to get to uni for 9AM. On top of this, my day is from 9AM-4PM everyday (sometimes 5PM), which means by the time I get home it will be around 6PM or later depending on the time I manage to get on trains etc.
Just the thought of it makes me want to cry. I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest especially given the fact I am not feeling well at all at the moment. This is definitely going to be one of those courses that will stretch me to the limit.

I am sitting here wanting to be back in Cyprus doing nothing! Anyone fancy being my chauffeur?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=gWel9lPz6Vk&list=FL4PcICaCCEBqcm3pGM587EQ
    I know u don't believe anything I have to say (for your own reasons), but for now... these should ring true x

    ReplyDelete