Sunday 18 August 2013

Let's Fly Away

I'm so excited and a little nervous to fly today. The only way that I can get to lovely hot, sunny and beautiful places is to get on the big metal bird and to fly but I hate it. I feel like it goes against all the laws of gravity and yes, I understand the science behind it, but it doesn't feel natural. And that is why I don't like it!
Thankfully, it is only around a 4 hour flight and the middle part and landing is bad at all. The only thing I hate about flying is the take off. The moment that you can feel the plane lift off of the runway and the wheels no longer supported by the concrete. You feel the whoosh of flight and it makes me feel like we're going to crash back down. I also don't like turbulence or anything that makes me feel like we're falling.

Basically, if we're flying along straight and uninterrupted, I'm fine.
Now that I've brought all my fears back to me, I'm positively more scared than when I started this blog. I am so looking forward to landing and being in the sunny Cyprus. It's going to be grand. I literally sit in the airport feeling like I'm going to poop myself because I get so scared. My whole body starts to shake and let me tell you, it's not fun at all!

From here on out, you will be getting pre-written blogs from me until 2nd September; so don't expect any holiday snaps until then. I look forward to seeing you all when I come back and hope that you enjoy the blogs I have written for whilst I'm awake.
I shall miss you all, you beautiful bunch of people!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment