Thursday 15 August 2013

Wetherspoons' dinner

I always have to see my friends before I go on holiday for two weeks because I don't want to tell you this, but I miss them. They'd get a big head from knowing how much they mean to me but it has to be said. We decided to do the very civilised thing and go out for dinner and a drink. I had recently acquired an infected spider bite that I had to cover up in fear that people would be put off their food and drink if it was open. Also, Hollie said that if I didn't wear shoes or hide it, she would chop my foot off... Lovely friend, I know. If you don't want to see this, I apologise but this was my bite on Sunday night just before I went to A&E. Just to fill you in, yes, I did draw on my foot so that I could tell if the redness had spread over the course of the day or not..
GRIM!
We had a grand old time with lovely, yummy food- I had the lasagne, which was so good, I ate it all and some garlic bread as well. Getting my blubber coat for winter ready for the cold harsh nights. I also became one of those people who took pictures in a restaurant of the food they are eating just for you guys. The difference is that I didn't Instagram it... Not that "cool" just yet.
YUM!
Anyway, we were having a good time until a group of 18 year old girls, just of legal age to drink came to the table next to us and got blind drunk off a bottle of wine and a pitcher (there were 4 of them). Not only were they loud, singing terribly and having pointless conversations, but one of them decided to pass out completely and then vomit on the table. Lovely. Just what we want to see when we go out for a nice meal and a good old chat...

It took me back to my uni days where I would be so drunk I had no care in the world about how loud I was. Ah, to be young again!

I had a brilliant time as always talking about anything and everything, whilst trying to annoy one another, especially Hollie with the thoughts of spider bites and her trip to Mexico (plane worries and snakes). I love them to bits and don't know what I'd do without them. All jokes aside, I truly do appreciate their friendship.
FRIENDS!
Nicole, over and out!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment