Friday 19 July 2013

Graduation Pictures

I don't know about you, but today has been one of those days where nothing has felt right. I have gone through today with a sour mood and an unwillingness to smile. Who knows what has got me in such a tizzy? But there we go. Can't be all sunshine and rainbows everyday... Otherwise I might just have a drug problem.

Anyway, on Wednesday I graduated and I said I would share with you people who read my blog but aren't on my Facebook a few of the snaps from the day. You may not care less about my pictures, but I am still a little moany, and it's late so I don't really care. Enter rude Nicole like you've never seen her before. Ha! No, I do care, I just don't want to miss a day and I hope that if you read my blog everyday, you will want to see some pictures of arguably one of the most important days in my life.

So, without further ado, commence the pictures...




And there you go, Harry Potter for the day. Goodnight my beautiful  bunch of people!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment