Monday 1 July 2013

Hello July

I know what you guys are thinking, it's Monday and there's no Motivational Monday... That's because it is the very first day of July and that interrupts the usual schedule but don't worry, this week will be special and we will have Motivational Tuesday...
As like every other first day of the month for the last couple of months, I am going to let you know of my schedules for this month. I have to warn you right now that the social plans are very few and far between because I don't really have that much to do this month especially given the fact Uni has finished and I have zero responsibility. 

 1st-24th July - Sometime during this 3 week timeframe, I am going to be completing a week of placement at my Mum's primary school to fulfil the requirements of my PGCE course. I like working with children and last time I did work placement here, I fell in love with the idea of becoming a teacher. I'm pretty sure I will enjoy it again and I'm hoping it'll be sunny to make it even better!
 17th July - I am officially graduating from Cardiff University and I can't wait. My graduation service starts at 4:30PM and my parents and I are traveling down in the morning and then staying the night. Hopefully, we will be going out for a lovely celebration meal and drinks afterwards. I can't wait.
 18th July - My parents and I are going to be spending the day in Cardiff before travelling home. I have a feeling it will be the last time I'm in Wales for a while and it makes me sad. Although, I do need to visit Harry and so maybe I won't be away as long as I think I will be.

And that's it of my plans. The one thing I love about summer is that you don't have to have set in stone plans because you have all this free time where if you feel like doing something on this day, you can without having planned it a week in advance. I am hopefully going to be seeing lots of my friends and making the most of the time we have together!

What are on the cards for your July? Let me know, maybe your plans will spark ideas for plans of my own!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment