Sunday 21 July 2013

Sick as a Dog

The truth of my immune system is that it is shockingly bad. I always get sick but this really takes the biscuit given the fact the weather has been beautiful, it really annoys me that I now have a cold.

Colds are usually associated with cold, dark and miserable winter days but apparently, they can strike whenever given the fact virus' are all year round. The more we spend around people, the greater the chance there is of getting a summer cold. The sore throat, a nasty cough, runny nose and headache is not desirable for hot, lovely summer days. But unfortunately, that's what I'm suffering with.

Darn summer cold. I'm hoping that I can get rid of the cod soon because I want to go give blood again but I can't until I get rid of this stupid cold!

I think as well, it doesn't help with all the pollen in the air, it has sparked a little bit of hayfever combined with with the summer cold- sneezing like a gooden!

Wash your hands thoroughly kids, it helps stops the spread of germs and ultimately helps you not get ill, like me.

I'm going back to eat my tube of soothers and gag on the disgusting taste of the medicine.

Also, sun come out and join us today!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment