Sunday 10 March 2013

100th Birthday

We did it!
I have officially blogged for 100 consecutive days without missing a single one.

WOW!!

Never mind you lot, I'm impressed for myself. I never thought I would be able to blog everyday for a whole month and here I am proving myself wrong. 

This whole blog everyday goal has been my monthly resolution. At the start of the year, I kind of stopped doing New Years resolution because I always feel like you set yourselves up for failure and I don't like that feeling. So, instead, I came up with the idea of monthly resolutions. The idea is that you set a resolution for the start of the month and try to stick to it throughout that month. It's a smaller goal to manage and you'll find at the end of the month, it's rewarding to know you've completed your goal rather than getting discouraged by having to wait for the end of the year.

The best thing is that you can change your monthly resolution as you go. So, my monthly resolution of January was to blog everyday, which continued into February and so on. 

Another one of my monthly resolutions whilst I'm at uni is to say yes to more things. I always end up saying no and I regret not having taken some opportunities. I'm doing quite well at the moment and I'm thankful that I've had some brilliant times recently just because I've said yes.

Back to today's achievement. I can't believe that I finally made it here. 100 days is insane, and I hope that I can carry it on to the next month, and potentially even 200 days, if you guys will have me.

Thank you all so much, I hope you all enjoy these blogs because I love putting them out there for you all to read.

AND

I want to wish very Mum out there, still here or lost, Happy Mother's Day. There's nothing more special than being a Mother and every Mum out there keeps this world spinning. You're the greatest, and most crucial element to the thing we call life..

We love you all and are thankful for every little thing you've done for us all since the day you found out you were pregnant.

Love you all. Have a super fantastic, lazy Mother's Day. Do things for your Mum that make her feel special and loved today!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment