Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sides of Nicole

To every person, there are many sides of them that get shown at certain times. I have been thinking about these recently, and I would like to share with you some of my findings about the different sides to Nicole:

 Nerdy side
First and foremost, I am a nerd; always have been and always will be. I like to learn new things and to apply myself academically. The one thing I can't do is sit back and let myself fail- I can't. I think most of me was born to be a student...
 Drunk side
Most people, especially from school who only saw nerdy side, didn't expect me to be *quite* the little drinker that I am. It always surprises people when they see me drunk because they never really put the two sides of Nicole together. If there's one thing that I love the most it's surprising people by what I do.
 Caring/over-emotional side
I am known for my caring nature, and my ability to help anyone and everyone that comes to me with their problems. If there ever were a person that would help a disease ridden pigeon, or cry at animals getting hurt, it is me. I have an innate disposition to be the over-emotional, caring soul that potentially annoys everyone by how baby'ish I talk to children/pets. I can't help it.
 Stubborn/Sore loser side
This is a little contradictive, but I love to win and if I don't win, I will throw a tantrum. Nothing wrong with needing to be right all the time and exercising a little bit of a force to make people admit that I'm right. I realise these make me appear to have an alter-ego between my nerdy/caring side and my drunk/stubborn side. Oh never mind, it's me.
 Hopeless romantic/idealist
One of the biggest compliments(?) I receive in my life is that I always try and look on the bright side of things, and look for the best in any person. I think that I have a warped idea of life and the fact that everything will turn out okay in the end- as if the happy ever after is achievable. I don't think this is necessarily the worst way to think in the world, but it definitely isn't the smartest way. I set myself up for disappointment...

I hope this little insight into the different sides of Nicole hasn't put you off me as a person but has made you feel a little bit better about the sides of you that you potentially don't like too much? And if not, at least you know a little more about me than you did before.

Have a fantastic day :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment