Thursday 14 March 2013

Student Problems

The awkward moment you come home from Uni with good intentions of doing lots of work, and writing a blog post that's exciting and educational that will showcase the smart side of my personality and then you get home, and nap...
What is my life?

This house is cold, so my go to move whenever I get home is to get in bed and get nice and warm. Generally speaking, this is recipe for disaster. If I want to do work, I have to stay at my desk until it's done and then get in bed. But today, the appeal of napping was just too high and my willpower much too low.

Do I feel guilty? No.

I love a cheeky nap and sometimes you just have to forget life for a couple of hours to get some shut eye.

Am I going to attempt work now? Yes.

Will I succeed? Who the fuck knows! :P

From a well rested, slightly groggy Nicole.
Goodnight
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment