Monday 11 March 2013

I'm Stubborn

So, apparently, I'm stubborn.
I've always known that I am a sore loser. If I don't get my own way, or if I don't win something I really want to win, I will get pissed. I will most likely sulk too. It's a very childish trait of mine, but I really can't help it. It just sneaks up on me in the most unlikely ways and once the sulking train is in motion, nobody can stop it.

It's the butt of the jokes from my housemates because they always see competitive, sulky Nicole. Even when I'm drunk, I can not lose. It's not a matter of "it's just a game" to me, that concept doesn't even show up on my radar. It's never just a game!

Okay, so I knew I was a sore loser but apparently I'm stubborn too. 

It makes me laugh when people tell me new things about myself that I never knew. I try my hardest to not give in to people or to show my true emotions. If someone knows that I'm upset or I'm missing someone, I try my hardest to not let it show especially if I don't think they deserve to know how I'm feeling. 

But also, I am stubborn in my opinion. If I think something is right, you're gonna have a real hard time trying to convince me that I'm wrong until I'm good and ready to say that I was mistaken.

Just one of those loveable traits I have. I wonder if you guys (those who know me and read this) have noticed these two particular traits of mine? I'm pretty sure you have at some point or another.

I would change them, but I don't feel that I need to. I am me, and me is all I can be. I'm learning to love every part of me, including being a sore loser and stubborn.

Love to you all, my fellow stubborn people. Let's have a stubborn party and none of us will have fun because we'll all be too stubborn to admit that we are having fun ;)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment