Friday 1 March 2013

Pinch, Punch, First of the Month!

It's March!

What's on the agenda for this month for me?
♥ I reach my milestone of having posted 100 blogs in a row. (10th March)
♥ I have 3 assignments in this month. (11th and 22nd March)
♥ I get to go home for Easter. (22nd March)
♥ I'm seeing The Script live with Hollie. (22nd March)
♥  Spring will be upon us and hopefully bring us some sunshine. (20th March)
I will probably still be as annoying and frustrating as I always am. (1st-31st March)
♥ I will be a month closer to ending Uni. (31st March)
♥ Easter Sunday = chocolate mania (31st March)
♥ I will have hopefully blogged every day for another month. (31st March)

What does your March look like? I hope it has things that you are looking forward to as well as small, achievable goals that keep you motivated in your studies or your work. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment