Tuesday 12 March 2013

I'm Not Ready

So, my unexpected visit home was longer than I planned but even now it's not long enough.

It's time to go back to my life in Cardiff with everything still uncertain. I don't want to go. I can't do it on my own again- being alone, hours away knowing that everyone back at home has each other. Uni always gets in the way and takes me away from family and it makes me hate and regret going to uni, but I know that I need to go back. I need to finish uni and make my family proud.

The last thing my Nan said to me was calling me her Cardiff girl and I will be damned if I can't finish uni and make her proud of me.

I'll be back in 9 days and I know I will be counting down the days because I just want to be with my family at this trialling time.

I hope and pray every day for good news. If there's a God out there, I beg of you to please grant me my wish of everything being okay, please!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment