Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Script

I'm so excited!

My very first (and only) live concert I've been to was The Script back in 2009 and in a week and 2 days, I get to go see them again and I can't wait.

Every single one of their songs (old) has a memory attached to them since I was about 15-16 and I absolutely love their music. Some people may hate it because it's not their style, but I am in love with their tone of voice as well as how meaningful the lyrics are. I am not a fan of songs that talk about random, meaningless crap for the sake of making a song to make money. Great songwriters write music that is meaningful, that has come from the heart and I love that.

I also love how you can listen to it whilst doing something and it'll calm you right down.

Also, I get to go see them with one of my favourite people in the world even if she is a bit crazy, Hollie. We're gonna have a good night together and it'll be the perfect welcome back home for Easter.

Let the countdown officially begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment