Saturday 23 March 2013

The Script #3

I believe my exact words after The Script #3 tour were:

Starstruck. Dumbfounded. Speechless. Amazing. Spectacular. Just wow!
I loved it so damn much, it was unbelievable. 4 years ago, we went to their very first tour in Shepherd's Bush and yesterday we went to their very first concert in o2 arena. And boy, did they amaze us all? 
The whole of o2 arena was full to the brim of people, all the seats ended up being full and the middle part saw hundreds of people squished in just to catch a glimpse of the band and listen to the sweet sound of their voices.

Their voices alone are enough to tantalise thousands of people without all the dramatics of the lighting effects and the atmosphere of the fans. 
My smiles throughout the show were as big as anything from hearing the reasons for their songs to my own memories of the songs. I even had tears in my eyes when they sung "If you could see me now". Simply beautiful.
I have to say right this second that The Script is my favourite band at the moment. There, I've said it. They are amazing live and if you love their music- don't hesitate to go and see them because they aren't one of these Hollywood signed artists that can't sing for shit. Their talent is beyond most singers.

Love it!

Oh and the company wasn't too bad ;) Love you Hollie! <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment