Thursday 21 March 2013

One Day

Today is the day where ultimate excitement takes place, I am excited for 3 reasons going from least to most excited for today...

1. My assignments were handed in and out of the way! I love the feeling of relief knowing that you have handed them in on time and that they no longer have to stress you out. We wont' talk about the worry that I also feel on these days haha!

2. The Script is just one day away and I can't wait to go and see them again. We booked the tickets many moons ago and now it's finally just round the corner. One more sleep and then I will be buzzing waiting for Danny to come on the stage and serenade me with his beautiful voice ;)

3. I'm going home! It's been a long week and a half since I came back to uni and this day can't have come round any sooner. I know I've made a big deal about missing my family and just wanting to be at home for this time in my life- but I really love my family and I need to be with them. And I get to be- I'm beyond happy!

What a marvellous Thursday this is turning out to be :D

See you cool cats tomorrow! Have a great, excitable day
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment