Monday 4 March 2013

I Want a Giraffe Cake

As a strategy to avoid work, I have took it upon myself to shamelessly surf the internet for anything that will distract me for long enough. Today, this has come about by me wanting a giraffe cake for my 21st. I've never really wanted anything fancy for my birthdays up to now, but I saw this on Google and I fell in love with it. 
Obviously, I would never, ever spend as much money as this cake probably costs. But oh my, has it made me want to be a baker so that I could create such masterpieces of my own. I would be in cake heaven. But nope, God decided to give me the gift of words, and not baking, unfortunately.

This cake is obviously only made for me when I'm rich and can afford such extravagant  but if anyone loves me enough, they could buy it for me ;) Kidding, don't waste your money fools.

I will, however, be looking into how I can create my own little giraffe cupcakes because I think they would turn out so cute.

Nicole, stop distracting yourself even further and get back to work... Enjoy your Monday guys.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's because you are as tall as a giraffe...

    ReplyDelete