Wednesday 6 March 2013

Celebrities I Wouldn't Say No To...

Cue pervert Nicole... (This was Hollie's idea)

Everyone has their list of guys that if they were given the chance to, they would get in the sack with them for a night of spectacular passion... Don't you sit up there on your high horse and deny the fact that you totally would; because you're a liar!

This is a condensed list of the celebrities that I fancy (in a less crude way of saying what I would do to them...)

♥ Michael Bublé
He was always going to start off this list with his cheeky, good looks and his amazing ability to sing. I think my life would be complete if I could get this man to serenade me.

♥ Patrick Dempsey
Tall, dark and handsome with ridiculously good hair... Need I say more?

♥ Ian Somerhalder
He's hot with amazing eyes and he plays a vampire, which is beyond sexy!

♥ Danny O'Donoghue
He can sing, he's cute and he has an Irish accent that makes the girls swoon.

♥ Chris Hemsworth
One word: Thor.

♥  And just for Hollie- Emmett Scanlan

Maybe I'll update and add to this list later on but for now, goodbye :P
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment