Monday 18 March 2013

Feeling Useless

You know those little lost children in the shopping centre that walk around scanning the shops for their Mum whilst trying to smile at people in order to show them that they aren't lost and to stop themselves from crying. 

I feel like that.

Since coming back to Uni, I've tried to smile at people and keep happy but the fact is I just wanna be at home. I know at home, I'd be the exact same helpfulness as I am now- useless, but at least I'd be with my family. Right now, although people are trying to be supportive, they don't understand and it takes so much to be around people who are trigger happy.

Some may call me melodramatic and I wouldn't give a damn if they did because unless you're me, you couldn't know how I feel.

3 more days and then I can travel home.

I feel useless with this situation and I hate it. If you know me, you know that I'm a fixer. I'm a fixer and an agony aunt and yet I can be neither for this. I can't fix health and I can't be an agony aunt when every situation that arises, I just want to cry.

I apologise for being dreary Deirdre today but it's the way I feel right now.

I'll be back tomorrow with a happy blog, I promise :) I hope you all have a wonderful and fantastic Monday. Smile through that Monday feeling guys!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment