Tuesday 5 March 2013

Night out...

What is reading week good for?

Going out, getting drunk and knowing that you don't have to get up in the morning, obviously. I think that's one of the benefits of having no uni. None of the groggy, early morning, hungover sick feeling of pulling yourself out of bed to go to lectures. I can sleep in til God knows when, stay in bed and get over my hangover in the confinements of my living quarters. Perfection.

It happened this once, okay...

Every other day of my reading week is spent at home, with my laptop at my desk trailing through journals and writing assignments. A girl is allowed to let her hair down every once in a while. Although this letting of my hair down has to be metaphorical because my hair doesn't go up easily, stupid short hair. Unless it's in bunches, like exhibit A; which makes me look like I'm 5...

Getting off track. 

I had a good night last night. I went out with my English friends and we had a blast. It's not often that I get to go out any more  now that third year has stolen my life and it's probably one of the last times I will go out uni style at Cardiff. That makes me sad :(
The Linguist girls <3


I don't want uni to end!

Hope you all feel a lot better than I do. I'm not showing my face today so be thankful you got a blog today.

Love to you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment