Thursday 28 February 2013

3 Months

It has officially been 3 months since I have been blogging everyday, which according to my calculations makes this blog my 90th consecutive blog... Wow!

When I first started the blogging challenge in December, I honestly didn't think that I could do it for more than 2 weeks, let alone a month and never in my wildest dreams 3 months. I think the most exciting thing since achieving my one month, and then my two months is the idea that in 10 days time, I will have posted 100 blogs in a row without missing a day.

Insane.

I know I'm not quite at that milestone yet, but I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who has been reading religiously (regardless whether I force it upon you every day or not) and has supported me with kind words of "I liked your blog" or giving me blog ideas. It means so much to me to have a small cohort of regular readers.

So, thank you and as always I love you, I'll speak to you tomorrow and I hope you all have a lovely day!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment