Sunday 24 February 2013

Favourite Songs At The Moment

Music is forever changing, and there's never a time when a new song isn't coming out or a new trend isn't sweeping the nation. Although I like mainstream songs, and the ones that are in the charts, my music tastes generally become a little "old-fashioned" to the likes of people nowadays.

My favourite songs end up being those that have been out for 5-10 years already, and sometimes even longer. And you know what? I really don't care because I love them and that's all that matters.

I thought this lazy Sunday, I would share with you some of my favourite, albeit not necessarily new, songs that I have been loving recently. I want to know if you share my love of these songs and what your favourite songs are at the moment.

So, without any further ado, here are my top 5 (in no particular order) favourite songs at the moment:

♥ Pink - Give me a reason

♥ The Fray - Syndicate

♥ Ben E. King - Stand by me
I keep singing this one around the house and it's been stuck in my head for ages- I love it.

♥ Les Misérables - Do you hear the people sing?

♥ Coldplay - Fix you

And that's it! Those are my favourite songs, or the ones I am most likely to listen to at the moment. Have a relaxing Sunday and I hope you have enjoyed listening to my little playlist. Love to you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment